No process has been defined for handling datafile bugs. For now I
just list the problems. Files that are too much garbled may be
dropped in a future release if nobody volunteers to fix them.
Like on other pages here, only recent infos are listed here. I'll
quite easily identify fully erroneous (latin) fonts, but will
appreciate any other reports on erros in the data files.
1. Font problems
Fonts with erroneous glyphs or SFM bugs (severity: grave)
- seem to be cp437 glyphs using an iso07 SFM.
- glyph 0x69 (ASCII i) is inverted.
PSF fonts without an SFM (severity: medium)
This is an exhaustive list as of release 1999.08.29.
- alt-8x14.psf, alt-8x16.psf, alt-8x8.psf
- cp850-8x14.psf, cp850-8x16.psf, cp850-8x8.psf
- cp865-8x14.psf, cp865-8x16.psf, cp865-8x8.psf
- Cyr_a8x14.psf, Cyr_a8x16.psf, Cyr_a8x8.psf
- gr737-8x8-2.psf, gr737-8x8.psf
- gr737-9x14-2.psf, gr737-9x14.psf
- gr737-9x16-2.psf, gr737-9x16-medieval.psf, gr737-9x16.psf
- gr8x14.psf, gr8x16.psf, gr8x6.psf, gr8x7.psf, gr8x8.psf
- gr.f14.psf, gr.f16.psf
- iso01a-8x14.psf, iso01a-8x16.psf, iso01a-8x8.psf
- koi8-14.psf, koi8-8x14.psf, koi8-8x16.psf, koi8-8x8.psf
- lat2-08.psf, lat2-10.psf, lat2-12.psf, lat2-14.psf, lat2-16.psf
- t850b.psf, tcvn8x16.psf, t.psf
Other font problems
- For some reason the
lat1u-* fonts are strictly identical.
2. Keymap problems
Erroneous mappings (severity: grave)
keymaps 0-2,4,6,8,12 instead of
Incomplete (severity: medium)
- The brazilian
br-abnt2 has 3 keys which do not work.
- lv-latin4, lv-latin7 ?
Not factorized (severity: cosmetic)
- No accented chars, and first in choice list.
Should be renamed.
de-programmers was suggested (Debian Bug#38187).